- Michaelslimo drivers are prohibited from soliciting gratuities.
- Additional charges will be itemized on the customer’s billing statement when applicable (e.g. tolls, parking, airport and regulatory fees, fuel surcharge, )
- All published rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rates are calculated in the local currency and billed in U.S. dollars at the prevailing exchange rate.
- Due to fluctuating currency exchange rates, U.S. dollar equivalents of international rates may vary.
- Applicable taxes will be charged as required.
- A 25 % U.S. holiday surcharge, based on the fare, stop and waiting time, will be charged to all trips occurring on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Similar surcharges apply to trips occurring on recognized holidays in locations outside the United States.
Non-sedan vehicles (SUVs, limousines, vans, minibuses and motor coaches)
- All non-sedan vehicles will be billed on an hourly basis.
- Rides between locations to which a flat-rate does not apply will be billed for the time the vehicle and chauffeur are at your service. The vehicle hourly rate will apply.
- Time-based rides are subject to a fixed positioning charge that represents the cost incurred for the vehicle and chauffeur to travel to your pickup location and to return from your drop-off point. All positioning charges are fixed according to vehicle type.
- Time-based rides along a small number of routes are subject to a time-based positioning charge that represents the time it takes the vehicle and chauffeur to travel to your pickup location and to return from your drop-off point. The vehicle hourly rate will apply.
- Time-based charges are billed in 30-minute increments.
Cancellation and no-show fees
- Cancellation charges equal to the rate confirmed at time of reservation will apply unless:
- Sedans are cancelled more than four (4) hours prior to scheduled pickup time.
- Motor coaches are cancelled more than seventy-two (72) hours prior to scheduled pickup time.
- Vans, minibuses and sport utility vehicles are cancelled more than forty-eight (48) hours prior to scheduled pickup time.
- Limousines are cancelled more than twenty-four (24) hours prior to scheduled pickup time and out of state Limousines are 2 weeks prior to your event.
- Coordinators are cancelled more than two (2) hours prior to the scheduled arrival time.
- A no-show fee equal to the base fare price of the trip, plus any applicable waiting time fee, will be charged when the passenger(s) fails to arrive at the designated location. To avoid a no-show fee, call 800-555-5593 if you cannot locate your sedan.
- The above cancellation terms represent standard policy at michaelslimo and may be modified from time to time based on market, desired reservation dates and vehicle availability. All modifications that are mutually agreed upon in writing or communicated and confirmed at the time of reservation will supersede the above.
- Michaelslimo shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to, weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
- Michaelslimo assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings or any items left in the vehicle.
- Michaelslimo does not provide child safety seats. Parents and guardians of children traveling in michaelslimo vehicles are responsible for providing and installing child safety seats in accordance with state and federal laws.