*** Trips that show $0.00 flat or hourly rate and trips booked online or through the Michaels Limo app that show a 3 hour minimum rate, will be priced based on the time required to perform the trip, portal to portal, rounded up to the nearest hour (minimum 3 hours). Tolls and airport parking are subject to change based on actual expenses incurred. ***
IF CLIENT DOES NOT CANCEL THIS RESERVATION WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING THE TRIP CONFRIMATION, THEN CLIENT AGREES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. THIS 24 HOUR CANCELATION POLICY DOES NOT APPLY TO RESERVATIONS THAT REQUIRE A SIGNATURE. YOU ARE A VALUED CLIENT OF MICHAELS LIMO TRANSPORTATION (MICHAELS LIMO) AND WE WANT YOU TO ENJOY YOUR USE OF OUR VEHICLE. WE JUST WANT TO ENSURE THAT THE INTEGRITY OF OUR VEHICLE IS MAINTAINED FOR THE SAFETY AND COMFORT OF ALL OUR PASSENGERS – PRESENT AND FUTURE. Therefore, these rules apply to all transportation (special events, weddings, proms, etc.) provided by MICHAELS LIMO without exception.
- MICHAELS LIMO agrees to provide the designated vehicle and driver(s) at the time(s), date(s) and location(s) specified in the contract or trip confirmation. However, MICHAELS LIMO reserves the right to substitute a vehicle of equal or greater value in the event of mechanical difficulties or scheduling conflicts. All prices are estimates and subject to change upon completion of the trip. Final charges are based on verification of actual services provided.
- Unless specified on the contract or trip confirmation, request for additional hours will be provided only if the vehicle is not scheduled for other work.
- The number of passengers allowed in the vehicle shall not exceed the passenger capacity it is designed to carry.
- Standing inside the vehicle is strictly prohibited while the vehicle is in motion and standing out of moon-roofs or hanging out of windows is strictly prohibited at all times.
- The sale or use of ILLEGAL DRUGS or smoking of any kind in the vehicle is strictly forbidden.
- ALCOHOL POSSESSION OR CONSUMPTION IN A VEHICLE WITHOUT A PARTITION BETWEEN THE DRIVER AND PASSENGER COMPARTMENT IS UNLAWFUL AND STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
- Child car and booster seats: Michaels Limo takes the safety and comfort of children passengers very seriously. As such, Michaels Limo offers car and booster seats for all applicable child passengers, free of charge, subject to availability. Alternatively, Michaels Limo will store a client’s car and/or booster seat, in a clean and secure environment, after drop off and will return it when picking up the client. Michaels Limo will not install or be responsible for the installation of any car and/or booster seat or the securing of a child in such seat(s). Client agrees to indemnify Michaels Limo and hold it harmless for any loss, damage or injury resulting from the faulty installation of any car and/or booster seat or for the failure to properly secure a child in such seat(s), including those car and/or booster seats provided by Michaels Limo.
- MICHAELS LIMO is not responsible or liable for losses or damages as a result of circumstances beyond its control, including, but not limited to delays caused by weather, traffic or road conditions, vehicle mechanical problems or breakdowns from normal wear and tear, airline or airport problems, automobile accidents caused by others, and acts of God.
- Client is responsible for all personal property, including, but not limited to luggage, handbags, and the contents therein, and any and all personal effects for the duration of the trip. As such, Michaels Limo is not responsible or liable for any damage to or loss of client(s) personal property, including, but not limited to luggage, handbags, and the contents therein, and any and all personal effects. MICHAELS LIMO and MICHAELS LIMO employees are NOT responsible for any unattended, forgotten, lost, damaged or stolen articles left in the vehicle at any time.
- Client accepts full responsibility for vehicle damage or special cleaning, and any loss of income due to the negligence or carelessness caused by any member of the customer’s party (examples: vehicle damage caused by smoking, burns, vomiting, scratches, broken glassware, stains, wrestling in vehicles, kicking windows/mirrors, etc…). Client authorizes MICHAELS LIMO to charge the guaranteeing credit card for any damage expenses incurred that may be in addition to the Balance Due and/or Overtime charges. There is an automatic $250.00 cleaning charge for any vomiting or urinating in the vehicle. If the guaranteeing credit card is not able to be charged for any reason, the customer agrees to pay for all damage within 7 calendar days from the Event date. Client agrees to pay for any collection expenses associated with MICHAELS LIMO’S efforts to collect any damage expenses or any unpaid amounts associated with a reservation(s), including any and all attorney’s fees and costs.
- Client may not attach or affix anything to the interior or exterior of the vehicle(s) without prior written authorization from MICHAELS LIMO management.
- All pets except service animals are prohibited in all vehicles, with exception of non-service animals that are housed in a container. Such housed pets must stay in their containers at all times while in vehicle.
- Cancelation Policies:
- Standard Sedans and SUVs: A minimum of 2 hours advance notice is required for cancelation of a reservation within a 45 mile radius of the Michaels Limo base in Port Chester, NY to avoid being charged in full for the trip. If the pickup location is beyond a 45 mile radius from our base in Port Chester, then cancelation must be made 24 hours prior to scheduled pickup time to avoid being charged in full for the trip.
- Stretch Limousines and Transit Vans (up to 14 passengers): A minimum of 7 days advanced notice is required for cancelation of a reservation to avoid being charged in full for the trip.
- Vehicles 15 to 56 passengers, Exotic and sub-contracted vehicles: A minimum of 14 days advanced notice is required for cancelation of a reservation to avoid being charged in full for the trip.
- Rate Information:
- Hourly Rate Reservations are calculated “portal to portal” which means from the time the vehicle leaves our base in Port Chester to the time the vehicle returns to base in Port Chester after the final drop off.
- Waiting Time at Airports – Commercial Flights: 1 hour of wait time on all domestic and international flight arrivals is included at no extra charge on all airport pickups. After 1 hour from the confirmed landing time, waiting time will be billed in increments of 30 minutes rounded up to the nearest half hour interval at thehourly rate for that vehicle plus gratuity, sales tax and STC.
- Waiting Time at FBO – Private Flights: 15 minutes of wait time on all private flights from scheduled arrival isincluded at no extra charge. After 15 minutes from the confirmed landing time, waiting time will be billed in increments of 30 minutes rounded up to the nearest half hour interval at the hourly rate for that vehicle plus gratuity, sales tax and STC.
- Waiting Time – Residential, Business and other Commercial Locations: Clients are allowed 15 minutes of wait time as a “grace period” from the scheduled pickup time. After 15 minutes from the confirmed landing time,waiting time is calculated in 15 minute intervals by prorating the current hourly rate for the vehicle typerequested.
- Additional Stops: Charges for Additional Stops are generally $10-25 depending upon the distance traveled. Typically, stops within the same suburban town are $10 each and stops at other towns en route are $25. Stops within NYC are $10-25 depending upon distance. Stops not en route will be billed at the hourly rate. Additionally, for single vehicle stops and/or pickups for an additional passenger(s), the base rate charged will bedesignated as the pickup point furthest away from the destination, with the intermediate stops charged accordingly.
- Manhattan Trips Below 14th Street: Trips to/from Manhattan below 14th Street will incur an additional $15 added to the base rate.
- Early Morning Surcharge: Trips that are scheduled for pickup between 12:00am and 5:45am will incur an additional $10.00 flat fee. This fee goes entirely to the chauffeur.
- Holiday Surcharge: Trips scheduled on the following holidays will incur an additional $25.00 flat fee: Christmas Eve (4:00pm or later), Christmas Day, Easter Sunday, New Year’s Eve (4:00pm or later), New Year’s Day, Independence Day (July 4th), Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving Day. This fee goes entirely to the chauffeur.
- Chauffeur Gratuity: 20% gratuity is recommended and listed on all trips.
- Surface Transportation Charge (STC): A 10% surcharge of the base fare, waiting time and stops (if applicable) based upon various overhead and administrative expense items, some of which may not relate to the specific trip.
- Cleaning Fee: There is an automatic $250.00 cleaning charge for any vomiting or urinating in the vehicle.
- Tolls: Round trip EZ Pass tolls will be charged where applicable.
- New York State Sales Tax: Currently between 8 3/8% and 8 7/8% based on the pickup location. Sales tax willbe charged on all intrastate trips in vehicles with capacity of up to 15 passengers based on published tax ratesby jurisdiction.
- Contracted Events (i.e.: Weddings, Special Events, Corporate Events): Payments for all contracted coach buses, specialty vehicles (stretch limousines, vans and buses), and exotic vehicles are due in full 14 calendardays prior to the event. There will be no refund for payments made on these vehicles if canceled within 14 calendar days of the scheduled reservation.
- Incidentals Fee: For certain trips and/or requests, Michaels Limo may assess a separate incidental fee, which includes,
but is not limited to a fee for chauffeur hotel accommodations and meals on overnight trips, greeters, and
- MICHAELS LIMO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE SERVICE AND/OR RESERVATION(S) WITHOUT ANY REFUND TO ANY CLIENT WHO VIOLATES ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Signature is not required for all reservations.
Your signature below acknowledges that you are authorized to bind the entity or individual(s) to be transported by Michaels Limo under this reservation, and that you have read, understood and agree to the above Terms and Conditions on behalf of such entity or individual(s). Thank you for booking with Michaels Limo.
Client Signature: _____________________________________________________________ Date:
Print Client Name: ___________________________________________________________
Credit card information is not required for all reservations.
If requested to provide credit card information and you have not previously done so, please fill in the information below.
Your credit card may be charged up to 50% of the total reservation amount as a deposit, with the balance charged
approximately 14 calendar days prior to your event.
Name on Credit Card: __________________________________________________
Credit Card # _________________________________________________________
Credit Card Expiration Date: _________________________ CID # _______________
Credit Card Billing Address: ______________________________________________